Monday, April 24, 2006

Musical Questionnaire

Because I missed last Friday’s Random 10, and because I think this might prove to be mildly entertaining, here’s an entirely different Random music posting.

Here’s how it works. As always, you load up all your music, hit the shuffle button, and start the music playing. Each song that comes up is the answer to each of the questions in the questionnaire.

Courtesy of Tony Pierce

Will I get far in life?Return to NYC (Deus Ex Soundtrack)
How do my friends see me?Hospital Themes (Jesper Kyd)
Where will I get married?Vancouver (Genesis)
What is my best friend’s theme song?Steppin’ Out (Joe Jackson)
What is the story of my life?Here Is Your Paradise (Chris De Burgh)
What was high school like?Upside Down (Tori Amos)
How can I get ahead in life?That Don’t Make It Junk (Leonard Cohen)
What is the best thing about me?Bullet Boy (Massive Attack)
How is today going to be?Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd)
What is in store for this weekend?White of the Eye (Pink Floyd)
What song describes my parents?Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)
My grandparents?Ultrasonic Sound (Hive)
How is my life going?Brain Damage / Eclipse (Roger Waters)
What song will they play at my funeral?Forever (Queen)
How does the world see me?Sweet Temptation (Jewel)
Will I have a happy life?Still Standing (Kyle Minogue)
What do my friends really think of me?Candy and a Current Bun (Pink Floyd)
Do people secretly lust after me?Before You Accuse Me (Eric Clapton)
How can I make myself happy?On The Outside (Oingo Boingo)
What should I do with my life?Walking on the Moon (Sting)
Will I ever have children?Sure Know Something (Kiss)
What is some good advice?Grey Seal (Elton John and Billy Joel)
What is my signature dancing song?Head On Collision (SFX)
What do I think my current theme song is?Diamond Shoal (Paul Ruskay)
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?Latin (Mike Oldfield)
What type of men/women do you like?Like To Get To Know You Well (Howard Jones)
What did you think of this meme?Gourmet Valse Tartare (Hans Zimmer)

No comments: