Sunday, April 09, 2006

Land of the Dead, in my head

Zombie dreams last night. But I was armed with a sawed off shotgun in order to properly deal with the masses of the living dead that ascended on the hotel (I think it was a hotel -- it seemed somewhat hotel-like) where I happened to be. A hotel where, conveniently, there was some sort of weapon exhibition going on, so there were fresh rounds for my shotgun just about everywhere.

One zombie was even nice enough to wait until I had finished reloading before leaping at me.

For the record, they were the old-school, Romero-style, slow shuffling zombies, and not the running super-fast from points A to points B zombies of modern films like "28 Days Later" and the "Dawn of the Dead" remake.

According to my favourite online dream interpretation site...

To see or dream that you are a zombie, suggests that you are physically and/or emotionally detached from people and situations that are currently surrounding you. You are feeling out of touch. Alternatively, it may indicate that you are feeling dead inside and are simply going through the motions of daily living


Not sure what it means to dream that other people are zombies. Perhaps I'm feeling like everyone around me is dead inside? Perhaps I subconsciously just wanted to lay some heavy smackdown on the undead? Perhaps we'll never know...

No comments: