Monday, September 20, 2004

Stickage #16

Dunno what happened with this stupid cold -- I was starting to feel better by last Monday and Tuesday, then *bam* I'm feeling crappy again by this weekend. Maybe it was the way that feeling better made me think that I could have a few drinks after the "Play in a Day" this weekend. Which, apparently, wasn't a great idea.

Suffice to say, I'm lacking both energy and motivation. Which might explain, in part, why this week's Stick Figure Drama (which will be posted next week) turned out the way it did.

However, today's Stick Figure Drama -- #16 -- brings the happy little story arc known as "Stick Figure Action" to a close in probably the only way it could., leading the way into next week's first installment of "Stick Figure Existentialism."

Don't ask. Just trust me.

This week's strip is actually one of the ones I'm happiest with so far. I think I've finally hit on a almost consistent look for the Really Bitter and Jaded Man / Me character, which is something that was missing from the first 10 or so strips. Plus, I like the way my hand kind of moves around in the panels. Oh, and I always think it's funny to draw myself with really, really big eyes. Damn, that's a hoot.

That is all. Thank you and goodnight.

No comments: