Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Stickage #10

As promised earlier (in a post that apparently didn't show up until about 5 minutes ago), I'm finally getting around to posting the first of five all new stick figure dramas. The next will be available tomorrow, the next the day after that, etc. Last one -- barring any delays -- should be posted on Sunday.

I'm thinking too that I might add a navigation area on the left hand side for all the stick figure drama entries, to make it easier on people who might want to go all the way back to #1.

Maybe I'll just make a blog dedicated to Stick Figure Drama.

Of course, then I'd have three blogs demanding my attention, and none of them would end up being treated very well, unfortunately.

Anyway...back to why I'm here: Stick Figure Drama #10

No comments: