Saturday, September 04, 2004

Stickage #13

Now available here.

Y'know what's ridiculous about this whole thing -- all five weeks worth were already done and uploaded when I started this night-by-night thing, so I could've just posted links to them all. And there really isn't enough of an audience here to justify the attempt at suspense. I was just doing it to entertain myself. Which, I guess, is what it's all about at the end of the day.

Today's interesting Stick Figure Drama Trivia Tidbit® is: If you look carefully, you'll notice that Bipolar Gemini Girl is not wearing her trademark skirt -- that's right, she's stark naked! Don't get too excited now...she's just a crappy stick-figure drawing.

The scheduled "coffee with an old friend" was postponed until tomorrow, when I have coffee planned with yet another old friend visiting from out of town, and a third old friend who still lives around here but I don't get to see very often because I'm a jackass and I never phone him. Should make for a nice, collective walk down memory lane.

No comments: