Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Something is the gravy the devil makes...

I'm feeling off tonight. Roaming around the house without direction. Tried to sit at the computer for awhile, but that didn't do anything for me. Tried to watch a movie for awhile, but that stopped being interesting after an hour. Back to the computer for a quick e-mail, but now I feel just as directionless sitting here.

I'm kind of tired, from being up too late last night. Kind of foggy from having one scotch too many last night (which likely wouldn't have happened if I hadn't stayed up too late).

I hate feeling like this. It feels almost like there's something I *should* be doing, but even if I could think of what it was, I doubt I'd have the energy to do it right now anyway. I don't even have the energy to write much of a blog post. In fact, I'm mostly just posting because I was sitting at my computer already, with no idea why or what I was going to do while I was sitting here.

I should write something. I should do a character design for "Spiffy the Chicken". I should dig up "Amityville" again and try to get the ball rolling on that. I should finish the middle of last year's NaNo novel. I should get back to work on this year's, so it actually gets finished. I should finish watching the commentary track on "Huckabees". I should read Monkey House again and start planning what I'm going to get people to read at the auditions. There are so many things I should be doing right now, but I have no ambition to do any of them.

I suck.

Back to wandering aimlessly.

No comments: