Tuesday, November 21, 2006

...and geekier still

You are .pdf  No matter where you go you look the same.  You are an acrobat.  Nothing is more important to you than the printed word.
Which File Extension are You?


Damn, this is exactly the sort of thing that most respectable bloggers would frown on, or look down their nose upon, or douse me in gasoline and light me on fire for. But it just meshed too nicely with this evening's earlier proclamation of geekness to avoid. And besides, how cool is it to be a PDF? I mean, seriously, who wouldn't want to be one? It's way cooler than being a JPG or BAT file. And COM files? So 1990s. Granted, MP3s, I suppose, would be cooler, but PDFs have to definitely be in the top ten. Top five even. Totally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm
You are .jpg You are very colorful. Sometimes you forget things, or distort the truth. You like working with pictures more than words.