Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's 7:00, and I wanna rock...

Thanks, in part, to the efforts of a coworker, I'm now 2/3 of the way through a bottle of Wild Turkey, consumed in part to eulogize the loss of Hunter Thompson this past weekend.

My finger is bleeding from an overpicked hangnail.

As of press time, I'm not quite drunk enough, and can only hope that the remaining 1/3 of the bottle tips me over into the realm that I so desperately want to visit.

I am boycotting World of Warcraft tonight and, instead, will be listening to loud rock and roll and trying my guts out to blog four or five times in the hours between now and when I run out of liquor, because I can think of no better way of eulogizing Mr. Thompson than by simply getting gooned and slinging some goddamn words around.

No comments: