Thursday, May 27, 2004

Machines that go *PING*

I like technology. I like gadgets. Where most people have an answering machine, I've got a Celeron 266 running voicemail software, and a cordless telephone with the Microsoft logo on it (yes, they really did make a telephone a few years ago -- the product didn't exactly fly off the shelves, but I love mine).

I'd love an MP3 player -- an iPod would be nice, though the Creative Nomad would work a whole lot better with my SoundBlaster Audigy 2 Platinum.

Anyway...digressing.

The point is this. I like gadgets. That's why I love the Gizmodo blog. Because they feature every amazing, cool, pointless, ridiculous gadget under the sun. The kind of gadgets that make you stare at them until you realize that the front of your shirt is soaked through with the drool that has been spilling out of your mouth for God knows how long. The kind of gadgets that make you wish you made four times as much money at your stupid, pointless job, so you could afford them all.

And that's why it's now listed under LINKAGE. Go. Read. Drool.

No comments: