Sunday, November 06, 2005

Three hours sleep.

And I felt like crap most of the day.

Well, that's not true. I actually felt pretty good most of the day, except for the whole being tired thing. I drifted off on the sofa a couple of times over the course of the day, A&E making muddy noise on the television in the background.

In spite of the being tired thing, I managed to do two cracks at the NaNo novel over the course of the day, and I crossed the 10,000 word mark just a few minutes ago. I am still surprised by how ridiculously well the novel is going, given that I had given it almost no thought in advance, save for a bit of character defining that was done in the "This is not a prologue" series of blog posts.

I even stumbled across what might be an interesting plot twist in a few chapters, assuming I don't change my mind before I get there.

Next chapter introduces two new characters, which is a moment I'm quite looking forward to, as these two characters will end up creating the primary conflict in the story. I should have the current chapter done by tomorrow, which means I'll be saying hello to these two by Tuesday.

And I can't wait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

INC Tells What Happens When Bloggers Color Outside the Lines
"Bloggers and those who frequent blogs can be a prickly lot. They live by a code of their own, and you offend them at your peril." November 2005 INC Jory Des Jardins Jory Des Jardins has written an interesting ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!